About Cargill Park
The Cargill Park is located in Southern Ontario Canada, in beautiful Bruce County. The park is a pristine and well maintained area with several offerings:
- Baseball diamonds - 2 baseball diamonds (one with lights) are available for you to enjoy an afternoon or evening of softball.
- Camping - There are several serviced camping sites with large shade trees. Camping is available all summer long. Payment is appreciated in the form of a donation to the CDCF.
- Soccer fields - 2 large soccer fields are available for you to run and play on. Local youth soccer leagues play regularly during the week.
- Fishing and boating - There is a gorgeous pond in the park. A small boat launch is available for launching canoes or small motorized boats to enjoy fishing, or just a short trip on the Teeswater river.
- Community Center - An excellent complex building, complete with dance floor, washrooms and outdoor pavilion is available for wedding receptions, dances, or private parties.
For booking information, please contact Brockton Park & Recreation at 519-881-0625 or email@example.com